Portfolio - General Programmer / Artists / Mentor Available [Paid Only]

W

warbo

Messaged you on discord.

After i posted here about lack of communication the user told me that he would not be continuing due to my comments i made here which have since been edited.

Edited: I accepted the offer of a refund on the 2nd and it appeared in my paypal as an eCheque to be completed on the 6th to which this is still not completed and it now says the 19th.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

warbo

Refund was supposed to be delivered on the 6th via eCheque and still to this date i have yet to receive it and the date now says completion on the 19th.....even more waiting....payment sent back is also less than what i sent..

Update: Users refund has now been cancelled due to either him cancelling the payment or there being no money to be sent - I have since contacted paypal to take this further.

I believe the user intended to do this since he sent me the following message
You still decided to post on my portfolio and i told you not too
So now i feel as tho its a personal issue i need to address

R

R34LD34L

@warbo you will be getting a refunded but the fact that you keep harassing me and you conatantly keep posting on my portfolio as if its gonna make magic happen is so annoying, i asked you did you receieve the money you told me yes paypal sent me an email saying that the amount was less because of the money conversion (USD to whatever your currency was) so it canceled the reinbursed payment the fact that your making assumptions and things because you lack clearity is not my fault. My laptop is broken i had no way of communictation and i just got it fixed (thus the reason why im responding now). NOW CAN YOU MESSAGE ME PERSONALLY BECAUSE YOUVE BEEN ANNOYING ME SINCE I STARTED WORKING WITH YOU.

@CreativeJon90 im sorry bro my laptop broke and even tho you messaged me saying you dont want a refund im going to give you one anyways, like i told you before its a trust thing.

R

R34LD34L

I will no longer reply to these post because i explained enough...but here is a beautiful picture of me skipping out on job offers on purpose (Which makes no sense so please stop posting bs on my portfolio) @warbo

Attachments

W

warbo

I will no longer reply to these post because i explained enough...but here is a beautiful picture of me skipping out on job offers on purpose (Which makes no sense so please stop posting bs on my portfolio) @warbo
I am allowed to post either negative or positive comments as nothing in the rules states that i can't. I have messaged you personally, several times. I did receive the refund, until it was cancelled and taken back.

BECAUSE YOUVE BEEN ANNOYING ME SINCE I STARTED WORKING WITH YOU
So am i not entitled to message you asking where things are up to if i do not hear anything after a few days? It seems you have a very short temper and the change in attitude you showed as soon as i made my first post about the lack of communication proves that you do indeed have an attitude, very professional.

Funny, the same as you do on Discord i see. Nothing but excuses

R

R34LD34L

I am allowed to post either negative or positive comments as nothing in the rules states that i can't. I have messaged you personally, several times. I did receive the refund, until it was cancelled and taken back.

So am i not entitled to message you asking where things are up to if i do not hear anything after a few days? It seems you have a very short temper and the change in attitude you showed as soon as i made my first post about the lack of communication proves that you do indeed have an attitude, very professional.

Funny, the same as you do on Discord i see.
Feel free to post whatever me ignoring an annoying 💩💩💩💩💩 is as professional as i can be, your entitled to your opinion your just gonna get ignored as all so feel frew to write a devblog about the fact that my computer was broken and you were arguing with Casper. Like i said and im going to sat for the final time, im ceasing communication with you. I do have a very short temper indeed i hate dealing with people who are ignorant

W

warbo

Feel free to post whatever me ignoring an annoying ***** is as professional as i can be, your entitled to your opinion your just gonna get ignored as all so feel frew to write a devblog about the fact that my computer was broken and you were arguing with Casper. Like i said and im going to sat for the final time, im ceasing communication with you. I do have a very short temper indeed i hate dealing with people who are ignorant
What ever floats ya boat, just proceed with the refund and we are done here :)

oh, have a wonderful day!

@R34LD34L This is an update to my previous post.
Sorry for your inconvenience with your laptop. If this was communicated then I would have understood.(email or skype) Hope your laptop gets fixed.

S

SpicyCrab

Made a mistake. Ignore this post please. (Sorry can't delete it...)

W

warbo

Update: Since you like to reply here more than you do on Discord - I have escalated the issue with the bank since you are refusing to offer a refund or communicate.

Thanks.

After much verbal abuse from the user i FINALLY received my refund, about time huh!

/End