Forum Issue Game Maker Comunity mail sent in Promotions inbox

CLiolios

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is exactly a Forum Issue, but anyway

I just noticed that some conversation replies were sent in my Promotions inbox, so I didn't get a notification for them and could have missed them.

Is there any way to whitelist Game Maker Community mails, or have them be sent in the normal inbox so I will be always getting notifications for them?

Thanks.

Dog Slobber

Email doesn't send items to specific inbox.

Upn receipt of emails, they can be sorted or flagged, depending on criteria such as sender, content or being I your contact list.

Yes, emails can often be whitelisted, but it's different depending on your client. Which you haven't provided.

CLiolios

Upn receipt of emails, they can be sorted or flagged, depending on criteria such as sender, content or being I your contact list.

Yes, emails can often be whitelisted, but it's different depending on your client. Which you haven't provided.

I use gmail, if that's what you mean by client.

Anyway let me make my issue clear:

When there is a new reply to a watched thread, no-replay@yoyogames (Game Maker Community) sends a mail, witch in turn appears as a notification on my phone.
The same thing should happen with conversations, however, most of the replies I have got, I found in the Promotions tab (instead of Primary) and I didn't get a notification on my phone.

What I want is to always get a notification when I have a reply in a conversation, which happened when the Game Maker Community mail was in the Primary tab.

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games

This is correct. I'd just add on that somewhere in your email client there should be settings that tell emails where to go, filtering of sorts. Something about the GMC mails makes them fit the filter for your Promotions inbox, so that's where they go. You need to adjust rules on that filter to either be more strict about something, or maybe filter a specific sender to NOT go there, or TO go to the inbox you want.