• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Artist Pixel Artist - Character Classes and Animations

E

EckyYakov

Hello all. I am looking for a pixel artist for an upcoming project. Send me a PM if interested. It is for a platformer, looking for a art style/resolution similar to Dead Cells or Duelyst. Obviously those games are gorgeous and I'd love to get that sort of quality but i am not expecting it. Just looking to use their sizing and style. I have a full design document for the project written out, and already have one pixel artist working on enemies. This position is paid. Shoot me a message if you are interested and I can give you more details. Please include portfolio!

Cheers.

J

Javier Garcia

Hello all. I am looking for a pixel artist for an upcoming project. Send me a PM if interested. It is for a platformer, looking for a art style/resolution similar to Dead Cells or Duelyst. Obviously those games are gorgeous and I'd love to get that sort of quality but i am not expecting it. Just looking to use their sizing and style. I have a full design document for the project written out, and already have one pixel artist working on enemies. This position is paid. Shoot me a message if you are interested and I can give you more details. Please include portfolio!

Cheers.
Hello there,
Im Javier García, an industrial designer with over 20 years of experience as a freelancer in illustration, concept art, comics, graphic design and recently game art.
I have a grand experience working via remote, I do know my way into discord, slack, hangouts and skype,for file management I use dropbox and google drive and for time management I use Top Tracker.

Here´s my general information:https://jagama42.deviantart.com/gallery/
and here´s something on game art:
https://jagama42.deviantart.com/gallery/54043565/Game-Assets

I saw your post and I´m really interesting in applying.

you can contact me faster through gmail via jagama42 or discord jagama42#3221

Regards