• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

I need desperate help with a platformer character

T

Trex0n35

I recently started development on a game for a school assignment and my deadline is in 2 days. I still don't have a decent player sprite and i'm starting to lose my mind trying to create the pixel art for the character because I suck at pixel art, if anyone can point me to a tutorial or anything that can help me create a decent character sprite and animation that would be unbelievably helpful.

(My character is a simple spaceman / astronaut with white and blue coloring, that it)

G

Guest User

well you could always go with a square character in the end. put a little gold dot on the top and blue greebles to make them look like a squarestronaut if you want.

otherwise, what is it about the various pixel art and pixel art animation tutorials you can find via google and stuff that aren't helping? are you looking for a specific style of pixel art, a video tutorial, a text tutorial, etc. or something that is simply proving too difficult to find?