Job Offer - Programmer Seeking programmer/collaborator

Hi guys. I'm looking for some support with my Game Maker Studio 2 game in two major areas:

1) Net code - I wish to make the game online multiplayer (it's currently local multiplayer only) and am looking for someone with proven experience of implementing this in a GM Studio game.

2) The game is a Top Down Racer / Battle Cars game and I want to add AI bots into both the Racing and Battle modes. As with point one, I'm looking for someone with proven experience here in doing this in GM Studio.

In terms of payment, I'm happy to discuss potential options here including general rates / revenue share etc. I'm not necessarily adverse to developing in partnership with someone either so if you think you might be interested in that then let me know!

Website of the game showing both main modes for reference: http://www.laserdriftoverdrive.com/

Thanks!

Hey there. Thanks very much for your reply. :) Shall we pick up the thread via pm? Per your post it would be great to see as many examples of what you've worked on as possible, plus good to understand what you would desire in terms of rates or whether you'd be interested in joining as part of a team? Thanks!