• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Killer

S

setgety

Shake it baby)))
Too much screen shaking, as for me. And the character size applies too much limitations - small size leave no room for gameplay expanding. But the base features are good, you shall keep going!

yvodlyn

Hello Here a second look for my game!

Tell me about your impressions so that I can improve this game.

Rob

To me, the game is at the Prototype stage and you need some kind of goal for the player. Why are they in the place they are? Do they progress by getting better gear or are there new mechanics for them to learn?

How will the game start, what's the journey and why will the player want to continue playing?

Toque

I like it. Maybe bonus pick ups. Power up to pick up.

Reminds me a bit of the classic Bezerk.

Player and enemy look the same. Maybe red enemy to match red boss?

M

mb10

Hello Here a second look for my game!

Tell me about your impressions so that I can improve this game.
I think the screen should shake every time the bullets hit an enemy or a wall, maybe not as much as in the first look video but it still should, check out Vlambeer for more tips on screen shake

S

Silvervale

Looks pretty good so far, I would maybe make the block enemy a little more dynamic so they're actually a threat because right now it looks like they are easy to dodge bullet sponges.