Discussion What are you listening to right now?

N

Nexusrex

Got introduced to this cool band recently, I'm in love with this song!

Amon

I've got a 5 hour mix from youtube playing 80's pop in the background. It's currently playing Red Red Wine by UB40.

Yep.... I am an 80's kid and I like it.

Oh, the Commodore 64 rules all.

F

FROGANUS

brian eno
recommended soundtrack for The Witness..
(or like.. coding)

bonus:

RangerX

EXIT (IAMX)

"Often I forget you’re this being
I get lost alone online, stalking humanity
The world is collapsing
The world is indifferent
"

W

Wraithious

Some Electric Wizard
nsfw

sfw

Last edited by a moderator:
K

_k0riko_(ピュア)

Mean Girls Broadway Soundtrack.

never been obsessed with the movie, but this is in the running for one of my new favorite musicals.

F

FYNDR

In the Court of the Crimson King, by King Crimson. Can't go wrong with prog rock.

I had heard about and seen a lot of articles or pictures or references to Ghost for ages and finally got around to listening to some of their stuff. It ended up being very tame... at least I expected something a little harder :( All I know is that I felt a little disappointed with what I heard, their imagery and how they present themselves just didn't match up with what I heard.

Had this stuck in my head all day. One of my favourite covers.

Niels

I had heard about and seen a lot of articles or pictures or references to Ghost for ages and finally got around to listening to some of their stuff. It ended up being very tame... at least I expected something a little harder :( All I know is that I felt a little disappointed with what I heard, their imagery and how they present themselves just didn't match up with what I heard.

Had this stuck in my head all day. One of my favourite covers.
Thats the fun/appeal of Ghost, they aren't trying to please the "blast-beat, drop A tuned, scream your lungs out--crowd" their music is catchy and cheesy as hell, while still contain good songwriting , which makes it so much fun.

Oh yeah, that kind of thing can all start to sound the same. I just expected a stronger voice from the singer(usually don't listen to vocals anyway though so no big deal), and there was just nothing I heard overly interesting from the instrumentation. I may come back to them at some point just because I know what to expect now.