Discussion do you guys know what this means? (girl advice)

Y

Yotzer

so today i have tried technique since it's monday & weekend is over i notice after class her shoelace were not tied while she was holding her phone & pen & i went up to her and tied her shoelaces and she said the f word combined with what the but also thanks after smiling & i said "yes sir" instead of "with pleaseure my lady" so i just continue staring at the wall cus i was to scared to ask her out after misgendering her. she walked away sadly.
lol

heres an advice for u my boy @Cantavanda , never ask a girl for an advice on how to approach girls unless you want to turn gay.
lol
Getting hit on by a mental case that would probably settle for anyone (or anything) due to his innate tendency to scare off whoever he looks at immediately is definitely not on my list of dating achievements, the cause thereof also not being something I would attribute to any part related to myself. Sorry to disappoint.
you said you were in the mental institution too.
how come he is a bigger mental case than you are?
are not we all mental cases ?

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
you said you were in the mental institution too.
how come he is a bigger mental case than you are?
Because I don't randomly yell "I LOVE YOU BABY, BOOM BOOM BOOM!" at people? Just a random thought.

(That doesn't mean I don't yell random profanities at people in general - just not that specific one. I have a get out of jail free card in the form of Tourette's, though. He didn't. :p)

are not we all mental cases ?
This topic is the ultimate proof of that.

Z

zendraw

Because I don't randomly yell "I LOVE YOU BABY, BOOM BOOM BOOM!" at people? Just a random thought.

(That doesn't mean I don't yell random profanities at people in general - just not that specific one. I have a get out of jail free card in the form of Tourette's, though. He didn't. :p)

This topic is the ultimate proof of that.
you are my mental case <3

Y

Yotzer

and now let me ask you all !
why is this topic tagged as taxi?

sylvain_l

and now let me ask you all !
why is this topic tagged as taxi?
+1 curious too

heres an advice for u my boy @Cantavanda , never ask a girl for an advice on how to approach girls unless you want to turn gay.
:D

@Cantavanda IMO only one person can give you the 100% valid advice you seek; the one you are interested in and at the condition she is openly honest with herself and you. (as long as you don't or barely know each other... chance are kinda low)

Rejecting people immediately seems to have this annoying side effect of making them think I'm "playing hard to get" or something silly like that. It's like they don't even consider the possibility that I might just flat out not be interested in them, never was and never will be. I personally find it both funnier and more effective to remain passive and drag it out for a while, making them think they have a chance, only to end up giving them the brush-off with style a while later after all. The results tend to be hilarious and permanently destroy their hopes of having a chance with me.
:( (sad for the guy and for you)

Z

zendraw

+1 curious too

:D

@Cantavanda IMO only one person can give you the 100% valid advice you seek; the one you are interested in and at the condition she is openly honest with herself and you. (as long as you don't or barely know each other... chance are kinda low)

:( (sad for the guy and for you)
thats a very strong condition!!!

cidwel

uh oh....
aaaa...
em..
just... talk with her a little to get a first approach...
AHWWWWW.
Why should be that hard? Hard would be to ask her out for a date, but not to just talk a little with her to know eachother and see if you are creating a totally wrong idea about a "crush"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Y

Yotzer

uh oh....
aaaa...
em..
just... talk with her a little to get a first approach...
AHWWWWW.
Why should be that hard? Hard would be to ask her out for a date, but not to just talk a little with her to know eachother and see if you are creating a totally wrong idea about a "crush"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
cidwel is right ,maybe if you really talk to her you may discover that you don't like her,it happened to me more than once.