• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Charles Proxy Logs and game maker 1.4 Android

J

jackhigh24

Has anyone ever set up Charles Proxy to get debug logs from an Android game, as I followed all instruction to set it so it accepts the Charles Proxy certificate so I can get logs with no SSL encryption but it does not seem to work, here is the instructions for android
https://www.charlesproxy.com/documentation/using-charles/ssl-certificates/
as these instructions in the link show how to do it in an app set to debug mode ? then I'm guessing game maker does not set our game to debug mode when we push it to a usb debug set connected device with it not working, I know game maker opens a cmd with info but that does not cover the info an ad mediation company needs to find a problem with some ads, anyone got any ideas.

Oh and i asked the Heyzap the ad mediation company if they knew how to make it work with game maker and they said they don't support game maker so don't know how.

J

jackhigh24

So I take it no one knows how to do this, I checked that the call from the manifest works it seems that its just this bit in the xml file that game maker is blocking some how
<network-security-config>
<debug-overrides>
<trust-anchors>
<!-- Trust user added CAs while debuggable only -->
<certificates src="user" />
</trust-anchors>
</debug-overrides>
</network-security-config>