Need help finishing off level selection screen

M

MrProg

Hello people of the forums! I come to you to get some feedback and help on my current area selection screen. As posted below, you can see that most of it is done except for the whole emptiness feeling it has.

I want to fill in the middle space with something related to the area you're about to go to. Each diamond thing on the bottom is a different area so when you hover over each one, you can select a different area to launch your drop-pod to.

Any suggestions of on how to spice it up?

Thanks again!

I

Ian

You basically have the super meat boy selection:

To make it less bland why not ships, some dude floating in space, change the planet sprite. I can come up with ideas all day but we know nothing on the game so whatever you put, make it game related.

Yal

šŸ§ *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
You could add in a descriptive image and some flavor text to fill up the empty space and also add in some worldbuilding and/or gameplay tips:
upload_2016-7-31_11-19-58.png

M

MrProg

You could add in a descriptive image and some flavor text to fill up the empty space and also add in some worldbuilding and/or gameplay tips:
Thanks, this is a great idea! Love the description btw :) But yeah, it does help by providing info and a little visual for the player.