GameMaker 3 weeks of GameMaker Studio 2 giveaways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FormalCloud

Three weeks of giving away GMS2 has come to an end! Thank you all for participating!

I'll be sure to be hosting more giveaways in the future including desktop and export licenses!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guest User

Awesome!!! I've got to try that, I want gms 2 but it's pricey!

F

FormalCloud

Awesome!!! I've got to try that, I want gms 2 but it's pricey!
Exactly why I am doing this, so that folks have a chance to get some quality tools under their belt! 3 chances to win, I wish you the best of luck!

O

OrangeBit

Awesome that someone would do this for the community. I find out about this on the date of the deadline haha! Hope I make it into the drawing, totally missed my chance to upgrade from studio 1.4 for 20 dollars when they had that deal available.

T

ThinPixels

Just chiming in, definitely love to see such good things in the community! Kudos to you FormalCloud!

F

FormalCloud

Awesome that someone would do this for the community. I find out about this on the date of the deadline haha! Hope I make it into the drawing, totally missed my chance to upgrade from studio 1.4 for 20 dollars when they had that deal available.
No worries! 3 weeks means 3 different chances to win! Best of luck!

Edit:

Week one is over! Congrats to the winner! Week two has begun! Drawing will be March 17th!

D

Dr Greb

Thanks a lot, I hope I win XD

I don't use twitter a lot, so I might not see if I win for a while, but I def. use gamemaker a lot!

rIKmAN

Hope i win, cuz i want to make games.
Even if you don't win (or in the meantime) you can use the full version of GMS2 Desktop for free for the next week using the GDC Jam Licence
https://www.yoyogames.com/blog/463/desktop-licence-for-everyone-during-gdc-game-jams

Then if you do win you'll already have a week of experience under your belt.
If you don't you can use the Jam licence to get a 20% discount to upgrade if you wanted to.

Good luck to everyone, and good stuff FormalCloud - cool thing you're doing here!

G

gamemakermike

liked and followed I hope I win, I been reading about GM Pro being phased out if I win it'll be awesome. I have the Pro version but the GM Studio 2 would be awesome to win, I follow Heartbeast and Sean Spaulding and have learned alot from both them and I have GM book that heartbeast made.The last game jam I entered was last year I made it to 67th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.