• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

ITS SAYS ERROR WHEN I TRY TO PUBLISH A GAME

C

Christian

I got a couple questions for ya that will help us help you.
1.) What does the error say?
2.) What export module are you trying to publish to?

S

SilverCrow

I got a couple questions for ya that will help us help you.
1.) What does the error say?
2.) What export module are you trying to publish to?

GameMaker Community - Error
The requested page could not be found. <.<

C

Christian

1.) Are you having errors with the community or with Gamemaker?

2.) Can you walk me through the process you took to get this error? Where are you seeing it?

N

NPT

You're using GameMaker 8.x (or earlir) and pressing the publish menu choice. This option used to bring you to the publishing/sandbox area of the YoYo Games site and hasn't been supported in years.

Upgrade you Gamemaker, and when your posting problem topics you need to post more than I'm getting an error, help. That's a common sense thing not an I'm new here thing.

My gosh.....

jazzzar

You're using GameMaker 8.x (or earlir) and pressing the publish menu choice. This option used to bring you to the publishing/sandbox area of the YoYo Games site and hasn't been supported in years.

Upgrade you Gamemaker, and when your posting problem topics you need to post more than I'm getting an error, help. That's a common sense thing not an I'm new here thing.

My gosh.....
Haha chill man :p