• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Landslide Ninja

E

EternalStudio

Good afternoon everyone!

Today I'm proud to announce the full release of Landslide Ninja for Android and iOS!

Landslide Ninja is a game that involves climbing as high as your skill can take you. Avoiding the merciless falling blocks and the ever-rising tide, players are forced to push themselves through five unique worlds.

Players unlock special belts for each zone (the Magma Mountains give you the Magma Belt... etc.), and can outfit their player in a bunch of clothing and masks.

Please ask any questions, technical or otherwise. I'm the programmer for Eternal Studio, and built the whole thing in GMS 2. I've used Game Maker for about half my life at this point , and the switch to GMS 2 has been amazing, I strongly encourage programming questions.

Here's a few things I learned a lot about from this project that I would love to answer questions on: Flox Cloud Saving, Texture Pages, Surfaces and Shaders.

Android Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EternalStudio.LandslideNinja
iOS Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1317811353

Here's some promo codes to remove ADs:

Android
7KE8K4QPRRHGTSQS6G4X5U1
ECN4CUPXXV56D0L7RH8WK2A
HOW DO I CLAIM?!

iOS
EXWPTRYRW34K
37P36K99JX6P
HOW DO I CLAIM?!

Lil' Gif Action: https://imgur.com/gallery/AkTts

If we run out of codes, send me a PM.. I'm pretty liberal with these things (running out of iOS, just a heads up).

Thanks everyone, looking forward to hearing your feedback!

V

VintermGames

I really like your graphics for the character and advertising. It all looks very professional :)

It's pretty fun, the controls are hard at first! Its mostly a lot of tapping like crazy lol. I'm getting the hang of it though

S

SVG

Please ask any questions, technical or otherwise. I'm the programmer for Eternal Studio, and built the whole thing in GMS 2. I've used Game Maker for about half my life at this point , and the switch to GMS 2 has been amazing, I strongly encourage programming questions.
Dude awesome! Congrats! I was actually researching cloud saving for securing purchases ppl make so they don't lose data if they uninstall or change phones; and I ran into this thread, do you have that working? I hear flox cloud saving isn't too secure but how do you find it working out?

G

george_a3iristos

It looks professional. I think it is professional.

A

Alex_Beach

Your graphics are incredible! Did you do them yourself? If not, where can I check out this man's work? Also, hello from a fellow Michigander ;)

Nico001

It is unplayable on my iPhone X. It just bugs out completely after I press play. After a while, it looks like the image I attached. Then nothing happens.

EDIT: Challenge mode works tho

Attachments