• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows STABBED ARMOR

7bones

Description: "Warahea"-land in whERE magic has not existed for centuries and its last relic is destroyed armor which belonged to the last god who walked the earth. Unknown causes make magic come back again, but only in the form of dark demons that more and more often begin to appear. The game tells the story of three characters whose fates are very closely related.
-An old prisoner who has been in dungeons for 20 years, blinded and severely broken , contains a pact with a demon of blood to be able to achieve revenge-but the demon's intentions are unknown.
-A hunter who is looking for a cure for his daughter-infected by a mysterious demonic creature, but must first hunt him...
- Powerful knight from the order of the "Silver Heart" whose task is the crusade against demons and finding the reason for their return.

Genre: action rpg, boss rush,souls like.

Screens:

Game is in production 1 year at now- so I decided to show it .I think there is at least 1-1,5 year of work to finish it.There is a lot of hard, bloooody action here :D

Last edited by a moderator:

woodsmoke

The grunge look fits well and is quite unique. I really dig the lung(air) and heart(blood) symbols for stamina and health. Looking great, details everywhere. There is a danger though, especially when there is a lot going on in the game, that the players sprite may be hard to read amongst loads of visual noise.

Last edited:
B

Bejaro

Yeah, I love how this looks. Do you have any videos of it in action?

7bones

The grunge look fits well and is quite unique. I really dig the lung(air) and heart(blood) symbols for stamina and health. Looking great, details everywhere. There is a danger though, especially when there is a lot going on in the game, that the players sprite may be hard to read amongst loads of visual noise.
Thx.Later I will describe the process of creating graphics-becouse its quite unusual.Camera is following and turning the view with moving of player-he is always in center-so there is no risk to loose him ,even in very big action

Yeah, I love how this looks. Do you have any videos of it in action?
Thx.I will make it soon

7bones

Short action.Recording take it a lot of FPS so there no smooth in move..

B

Bejaro

Looks nice! HUD seems like it might be a little big for a PC game (would be fine on mobile though, if that's your goal).