• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android warning: "incorrect implementation of in-app billing"

camerakid

Hey Everyone,

Got an email from Google today containing information about "incorrect implementation of in-app billing". In more details they state that some apps are containing "in-app billing service without setting a target package for the intent".

Shall I create a bug report about this or is it updated in GMS before anyone with any info on this? If not I am happy so create a bug report with more details from the email.

Thanks.

Attila

L

lek

Same here, received emails for my published games. is the latest stable ver.1.4.1757 a fix for this?

thanks

I got an email too. What's this about?
Also, it only seemed to concern ONE of my apps. What differs this app from the others is that it has both one-time IAPS and consumable ones.

camerakid

I got an email too. What's this about?
Also, it only seemed to concern ONE of my apps. What differs this app from the others is that it has both one-time IAPS and consumable ones.
For me it happens randomly. Marked a few with the error some uses one-time IAPs other consumables too.. Interesting.

D

Drewster

Got the same message. Interestingly, I've got 3 apps that have in-app purchases, but only two of them are getting the notification. Those two are ones I updated longest ago, so I'm thinking it must be from ones that were last updated with an older GMS.

Rushad

I still havent updated to the latest version because of a memory leak I found.

I filled a bug for the memory leak but the link to the bug report says "The page you were looking for doesnt exist". Not sure if I should file another bug report :(

Got the same message. Interestingly, I've got 3 apps that have in-app purchases, but only two of them are getting the notification. Those two are ones I updated longest ago, so I'm thinking it must be from ones that were last updated with an older GMS.
Well, the app I got an error on is the only hasn't been updated for a very long time. Guess that's it. Compiling a new version with the latest GM:S version might solve the issue.

Ruimm

I'm getting this issue as well. Did anyone solve it? can I just ignore it? will my IAPs work when the game is published?