iOS BLUK

A

Ape

Hi everyone!

I am soon releasing BLUK, a minimal iOS skill based physics platform game. It adopts the familiar and popular touch gameplay of 'touch, drag and release' and makes something with it. You create a partial trajectory and release to jump from Pillar to Pillar. The procedurally generated levels get harder as you go on.
You also have multiple worlds where each one has unique challenges like falling pillars, slippery pillars, etc. You also get new abilities too like double leap, time manipulation etc in these worlds.

Here is the gameplay trailer ..Any feedback is appreciated.. I will be soon post screenshots!​

A

Ape

Screenshots and app preview is a big deal for the App store... so any thoughts are highly appreciated :)

M

Maxtendo

This looks pretty cool!

The graphics are awesome, the gameplay looks smooth, and the idea is unique. I'll definitely give it a try when you release it!

A

Ape

Thanks guys .. I will upload the app preview soon.. would be great to hear some feedback on it..

A

Ape

An early teaser! ...it does not include gameplay but I enjoyed making in Game maker using rooms ,timelines & later composing in After Effects

7bones

I cannot wait! Great idea and proffesional realization.Looks impressive

A

Ape

Thanks guys!

thought i'll share some gifs from the game I had been sharing on social media for a while!

" When you were just about to make that highscore"

" When the world is gonna end but highscore matters more "

I'll add more if you guys like these sort of things!