• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

can't login

C

Chim

Hey there,

i would like to try the new version, but i can't get over the login window at the first start.
Are the server overloaded atm?

I

icuurd12b42

server overload. you'll have to be patient and wait a few hours

F

franky-8

TRYING OUT THE new version, but i can't get over the login window at the first start. Is it really like this all the time I have been trying for Two days Ipress Login and the Gamemaker 2 closes.

TRYING OUT THE new version, but i can't get over the login window at the first start. Is it really like this all the time I have been trying for Two days Ipress Login and the Gamemaker 2 closes.
You probably need to send an email to the support helpdesk. There won't be anything the community can do if it is an account problem.