• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Bounce the Balls

J

JoKing

Hi guys.
This is my first game I made with Game Maker so I decided to publish it so you guys can give me some feedback.

Game is really simple. All you need to do is click on falling balls and they will start climbing until gravity pulls them back... Ball is destroyed if you click it enough times (number on the ball).

During the game you also collect coins and power-ups to help you. The game has a Shop where you can upgrade your power-ups and buy different "skins" for balls. The game also has Stats where you can view your highscore, time for your highscore, amount of games played, lifetime score and time played for each game mod.

This game is completely free, and there are no in-game purchases.

Video:

(btw this video is for older version (1.0.0 and the new one is 1.1.0), but concept is the same)

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.companyname.Bounce_the_Balls

Imagesunnamed.png unnamed1.png unnamed2.png Capture.PNG unnamed3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shihaisha

This is my first game I made with Game Maker so I decided to publish it so you guys can give me some feedback.
I see you have two games on GP already, and both have 100% 5 star ratings. Looks like you are on a firm track towards taking over the game industry. :cool:

J

JoKing

First of all tnx for your support.
That second game is made by my friend who got me in game maker and google play (he had accont so I didn't need to pay anything :p ). Originally I made this game in python using pygame module, but I didn't know how to made it for touch-screen input.
Have a nice day and btw if you are playing Bounce the Balls buy X2 power-up, it is op.
P.S. sry for my bad english(grammar), it isn't my first language.