Team Request Im a bored, free pixel 'artist'

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bored Spaghetti Squid

As you might have seen from the title, im bored and I love pixel arting. Tilesets are my favourite. Ill be back online in ~10 hours after posting, to see if someone needs me.

Also, im new to this community and I love it :)

EDIT: Here are some clear examples of projects with my tilesets:

Here is the tileset of the last one, since I stopped working on it:

Hope I can help someone!

Last edited by a moderator:
F

facefuzz

Wow, This is some really good pixel art you have here.
I especially love the black and white one :)

M

McWolke

your tilesets look awesome, but i guess you have the same problem like me - characters? i'd love to work with you but right now i don't have a solid game idea :<

D

dogen

Hey, I've been looking for a while for an artist to collaborate with.

If you have any interest in working on any arcade style games (either contra style side scroller or a vertical shmup), let me know.

I

Ian_15

Hello i am a programmer and i also am creating a team. This team is for hobbyists such as myself. I am looking for a good Pixel Artist and i would love to have you on the team. This team is for people with a game making hobby and have a passion for making games. If a game gets good enough for a release will release it though. I would love to work with you. PM me for more information and if you are interested. Thank you!

Hi, it is nice your pixelart. It can be useful for some simple platformers/arcade games to do for Mobile (but with a fun factor to make different a regular one). If you are interested , send me a PM. I'm a GML coder with 16 years of experience

Eclip5e

Hey there! Im actually looking for a pixel artist right know! Im really bad at making pixel art so i could need some help. Im making a top down bullet hell shooter right now and im in desperate need of sprites. Contact me if you are interested :D Credit will be given for those too.

A

Aerotactics

Are you still looking for a collaboration? If so, send me a PM.

P

Phoenix Levesque

Hey! Your pixel art is very nice! The black and white one reminds me of Downwell :D

B

Bored Spaghetti Squid

Somehow I couldn't just edit the team request, it said it was spam... rip

M

mounir ziad

Hey, I've got tons of experience in gml programming physics and tons of other game mechanics, I can't think of one thing I can't do in gml. So If you want, we could make a platformer game that could have tons of mechanics and even a map navigator and a boss. I have connections to cool math and steam so we can get it out there when we are done as I have marketing experience. You just have to do the art and I'll take care of everything else. So, what do you say?

R

Rednavi

I can see the Downwell inspiration. Your sprites are really cool! I would offer myself as a coder if I wasn't so new (I'm just starting with GM in general. Made a platformer in 6 days with GML on GMS2).

A

Allison

Could you make a tileset for my game, Solar? Its an RPG Maker XP 2003 game, if you would like, I'll shoot you my Discord c:

L

LaurenceBedford

Hey I'm currently making a pixel sidescroller platform game and you're art is brilliant just what I'm looking for i was wondering if you could draw a simple tileset for me email me at [email protected]

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Are you avaliable? I wanted you to make sprites for the game I'm working on or to work with me to make a new fighting game.

The game I'm working on now: https://gamejolt.com/games/freefork/274975

Email me at [email protected] if you still want to work on something.
The member hasn't been active on the forums since APril, so I would suggest that you try contacting someone who's been around lately... I'll lock this topic for now and if the OP ever comes back they can request that it be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.