• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS Xcode 9 and iOS 11 support? I need fullscreen on iPhone X

• Thread starter Renante Silvesttre
  • Start date
R

Renante Silvesttre

So I learned that to get fullscreen on iPhone X I just need to create an iOS11 build using Xcode 9. I have already prepared my Macbook to update to High Sierra and downloaded the 5 gig dmg file of Xcode 9. Has anybody tried it using GM 1.4? The last release note I see is for xcode 8. Can the Yoyo team confirm and if they will still support GM 1.4 to be compatible with Xcode 9?

rIKmAN

So I learned that to get fullscreen on iPhone X I just need to create an iOS11 build using Xcode 9. I have already prepared my Macbook to update to High Sierra and downloaded the 5 gig dmg file of Xcode 9. Has anybody tried it using GM 1.4? The last release note I see is for xcode 8. Can the Yoyo team confirm and if they will still support GM 1.4 to be compatible with Xcode 9?
1.4 will receive support and updates until August 2018, so if it doesn't work at the moment I would assume there will be an update to fix compatibility with new versions of xCode between now and then.

R

Renante Silvesttre

I see. Thank you for your reply. I wanted to try it but I may have to rollback to previous OS and Xcode if things go wrong.