• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discussion Cat Name Designer Studio 4.0 Pro

hippyman

Here's a little "mini-game" we can play. Let's name the new kitty that found her way into my life. I'd like to hopefully get some super sweet name ideas (funny, normal, stupid, doesn't matter) from the community. Then I can make a poll and we can vote. Then she can be our little mascot.

If nobody is interested... well I'll probably recede back to my dark-hole and just keep calling her kitty. But I thought this might be fun.

G

Guest User

idk for me i always name them what i think fits them based on how their personality and looks. typically also have a theme going like naming them after famous artists, actors, characters, etc..

hippyman

Okay so far we have these names for the poll
  • Squippy
  • Cloaked Games, Version Cat (honestly probably won't choose ONLY because she is a girl and "Cloak" sounds like a dude name :p)
  • Dog
  • Stampy
  • Breeze
  • Mouse
  • Pirahna
In case you're wondering where Mouse and Piranha came from, they are names that I thought of when she first came around.

Okay, change it to Hippygirl Version Cat, or rather, someone your family, the cat version.

Also, if you're willing to call your cat, "dog", I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter if Cloak sounds like a dude name. (It is)

hippyman

Updated List of Names:
  • Squippy
  • Cloaked Games, Version Cat
  • Dog
  • Stampy
  • Breeze
  • Mouse
  • Pirahna
  • Scarlett (my niece suggested this name without me even asking)
  • Xochiquetzalcoat
  • Nosferatu
lol I don't know what else I expected. I think I'll let this go until the end of the weekend and then I'll start a poll.

andev

If you go with scarlet this whole topic would become pointless. Also why would you name a black cat scarlet no. Dog. Please.

hippyman

eh, so scarlet wuldnt be very fitting
If you go with scarlet this whole topic would become pointless. Also why would you name a black cat scarlet no. Dog. Please.
Nooo!! Scarlet is a name for emo girls!!! And witches.

Go with dog, I agree that that is the best one.
She's a young girl guys, take it easy! :rolleyes:

Besides, Scarlett can be decent because then I can call her Scar for short and Scarface for cool. lol

hippyman

Well this was fun and all, but.......

This is all null and void. I just thought of a stupid but obviously fitting name. Her name is Dora because she's a little explorer.

I'm awful... I know.

Z

zendraw

heres a new game some1 shuld make. Bloopers. so some1 writes somthing that we can react to and then we post reactions untill we fill the whole page with reactions, then who ends up on the top of the next page writes somthing else and we react to that. eh?

Z

zendraw

yea posts and likes here dont count so it wuld be just for fun.

W

Wraithious

How about Circuit
circuit.pngcircuit3.png circuit4.png circuit5.png circuit6.png

Last edited by a moderator: