• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Aktena Online

J

Jon3123

Hello my name is Jon and I would like to share my project that my friend and I have been working on for quiet some time.

The game is Aktena.

About the game

Aktena is a MMORPG where the client is being written in Game Maker Studios 1.4 and the server is being written in java. Players are in a huge world where they can complete quest, fight monsters, collect scrolls to change their abilities and much more!

The game is still in heavy development, but we are planning to do an alpha test very soon, but I would like to show the game off and get feedback and answer questions while it is not ready for the playable alpha.

Screenshots

(launcher written in c#)

(OLD SCREEN SHOT, but shows multiplayer)

W

weiner

Very nice project. It is very interesting making mmorpg in game maker. Does not matter how it looks. You have a nice graphic.
Do you have some story for game? Is the map final or just prototype? I just want to ask if it is serious project or not, because it is not look interesting. Of course it is too soon, just asking. I am definitely going to play it and try to follow your progress.

J

Jon3123

Very nice project. It is very interesting making mmorpg in game maker. Does not matter how it looks. You have a nice graphic.
Do you have some story for game? Is the map final or just prototype? I just want to ask if it is serious project or not, because it is not look interesting. Of course it is too soon, just asking. I am definitely going to play it and try to follow your progress.
No exact story line we have some lore in the game, and for the most part the map is final. I would like to think this is a serious project, as I've been working on this for a couple of years now haha. Thanks for you interests.