• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Alpha Death Unit - A bloody military adventure!

H

HavanHUN

Death Unit

Save the plans of a super weapon from the enemy base through 8 wild missions, on foot, in a tank, leading a ship, or flying with an airplane!

You can setup and upgrade your class and vehicle (if available) before all missions.

Death Unit Legends Edition

The 8 mission wasn't enough? Get the Legends Edition for extra missions, weapons and vehicles!

The Legends Edition will be available after the release of Death Unit.

Please keep in mind that this is a very early version of the game.
The graphics will be much better, and the gameplay you see is only a test.

DOWNLOAD

H

HavanHUN

Thanks for the respone!

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Hungary.

The other ships will attack back, but I'm not done with that yet. They will move and attack you of course.

The first mission itself will be a short tutorial and a story explain, so yes, there will be a tutorial.

The reason there is no fullscreen mode is because I'll try to make resolutions.

I'm making a logo for the game but didn't finish it yet, so that's why the original GameMaker: Studio icon is showing.

But again, thanks for the review, I really appreciate it! ^^

E

ElectricdonkeyYT

Thanks for the respone!

Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Hungary.

The other ships will attack back, but I'm not done with that yet. They will move and attack you of course.

The first mission itself will be a short tutorial and a story explain, so yes, there will be a tutorial.

The reason there is no fullscreen mode is because I'll try to make resolutions.

I'm making a logo for the game but didn't finish it yet, so that's why the original GameMaker: Studio icon is showing.

But again, thanks for the review, I really appreciate it! ^^
Thanks for the response, it's nice to see you are getting on with stuff. Hope it all goes well and if you want when you finish all this you could shoot me an email and I could check it out again. My email is [email protected]

H

HavanHUN

Hi everyone,

I'm really sad to tell you that the project is down.
Recently I got a virus what made my PC unusable, so I had to reinstall it, so all my projects are gone now.

Maybe I'll try to remake this game later.