• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

GM1.4 and Win 10?

G

Guest User

Hi, I took my game exe to a friend to show him (sadly the poor sap is using Win 10 data mining edition) and although my game screen opens, it closes 2-3 seconds later with no error shown.

are gms 1.4 exe's not Win 10 compatible then?

Mick

Did you export the game as a single runtime executable? In that case, try exporting a compressed zip or installer. Could be some antivirus guard shutting down the game.

klys

Windows Ten is compatible with everything, however cracks and virus do not run or work properly