The Forum Map

G

Guest User

I doubt you're the only Canadian on the forums but you might be the only one on the map so far ;3

G

Guest User

Oh my. Yes, that should certainly be removed...
Whoever's doing that, please don't.

Overloaded

The Oneirophobe
I only did Kim Jong-un because, well, there can't be a GMCer from North Korea, so no confusion will happen.

Speaking of which, the map shows no Asians at all. It's kind of weird that a whole continent is empty.

South America is empty as well.

Lukasmah

I only did Kim Jong-un because, well, there can't be a GMCer from North Korea, so no confusion will happen.

Speaking of which, the map shows no Asians at all. It's kind of weird that a whole continent is empty.

South America is empty as well.
Not that surprising, considering only a few people have added their locations.

RekNepZ

GMC Historian
I think Merc is probably closest to me, but it might be Roa. Both still a good 4-5 hours away though.

jazzzar

Lebanon Here, to be more specific , Beirut, ok so i guess i'm the first and the last lebanese to add a pin hehe :p

D

Dyrran

Marker added. Looks like I'm the first on Venezuela. I don't expect to see somebody else here. Hmm... and I'm the first in South America!

My marker feel alone.

R

roytheshort

upload_2016-8-12_23-50-42.png

We should do a GMC London meetup. That seems like a thing that can be done.

G

Guest User

65 markers!

Approximately:

Europe: 31
United States: 24
Africa: 4
Canada: 3
South America: 2
Asia: 1

Fun facts:
-The shortest distance between any two members is ~30 km between @Darzoz and @Coded Games
-The most densely populated area is the southeastern area of the United Kingdom
-The point furthest away from all other points is @Ninety's marker (#ForeverAlone)

L

Law

Actually I rescind my previous statement, I'd forgotten about Welsh.

E: For those of you unfamiliar with Welsh, here's a welsh poem

J

jackhigh24

there you go im on the map, cant believe there is no one from greater manchester, at least im the closet to yoyo towers :)

NicoDT

Could I be the only person in Argentina with game maker??? It'd be great if more people added their location. So far 77 people