Forum Issue YoYoGames... You've made a terrible mistake!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
When you are trying to edit a post, and look at the buttons, you see this:

As you can see, there is no space inbetween "Save" and "Changes", but there is one between "More" and "Options"

Not good for people with OCD, not me, but it might give someone with it a stroke.
YOYOGAMES RISKING PEOPLES LIVES

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
There are spaces between both as far as page source goes.
The problem is in how the browser of choice renders the forum's font (the answer is: poorly, for some reason)

Perseus

Not Medusa
Forum Staff
It's a browser issue, not one with the forums (like mentioned above). The spacing is perfectly consistent for me:

N

Nathan Matthews

It's more the fact that the "A" letter and "V" letter are literally joined together by the looks of it as if it's a new av combination of letter... Idk if someone already mentioned this cos I cba reading.

0.Bytes

It's a shame, I dont know if I can forgive a mistake like that xD

U

Ukaygee

It's a browser issue, not one with the forums (like mentioned above). The spacing is perfectly consistent for me:

As Ragarnak said, it is a browser issue. Also, the font is weirdly written. I was posting something on my profile page, and letters such as A and E had no space between them, and C and a had a large gap in-between them. That is the real issue! XD

G

Gamezards

They should make then a terrible fix, for each of the internet browsers involved. Thanks for noticing.

Status
Not open for further replies.