Windows Muiraquitã

0.Bytes

Hi everybody,

I joined a team for a jam and we made a game using GM,

The jam's theme was "Brazilian folklore", something like "Brazilian urban legend"

And we made a tower defense game,

Description:
The game (Muiraquitã) is divided in 2 parts, in the first part the player has to explore the level and collect resources to get prepared for the enemy wave, collecting fruits and woods that will provide you hp and traps to support when the wave starts. The second part is the enemy wave and you have to protect your camp and beat all the enemies.

After a some waves you will face the big boss, a giant snake called Monai (see image below).

We made the game in 14 days and we would like feedback, and of course we hope you guys enjoy the game =D

Muiraquitã made by TEAM BABEL

Bárbara Câmara
Emerson Lourenço @EME
Airon Souza
Bruno Bessa
Lucas Izumi @Izumi
SVR @0.Bytes

DOWNLOAD
https://gamejolt.com/games/muiraquita/286527

1.png 2.png 1.png3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dannerz

Ok. I downloaded it, and played. I almost got passed the second wave of enemies, but i flopped.
What can your team do? Do any of them know GM multi player functions?
Is this game finished or do you plan to make a better version?

0.Bytes

Ok. I downloaded it, and played. I almost got passed the second wave of enemies, but i flopped.
What can your team do? Do any of them know GM multi player functions?
Is this game finished or do you plan to make a better version?
Hi @dannerz thanks for taking the time for playing our game,

The game is a single player game, we thought about making it multiplayer but we thought we would not have time to do it, since this is a game jam game that was made within 14 days

You have 2 different types of teammates, the ones with the axe have a short range, and the others with the rifle have a wide range, but to keep them helping you the player cannot let their hp bar empty, so from times to times you have to give them food.

Like I said before this was made for a game jam and maybe in the future we will make a better version, because of course, due to some time issues the game has some flaws and other stuffs that we would like to improve, but we could not because we were running against the clock.

Again thanks for playing I hope you enjoyed =D

D

DyingSilence

Very nice graphics and music, but try turning antialiasing on the speech font or change it altogether.
The idle animation is a little too frantic, the guy in the first cutscene looks like he's humping the air.

I can't really get the game's supposed flow, and the Tab key doesn't do anything.
Once more, the music is surprisingly good.

0.Bytes

Very nice graphics and music, but try turning antialiasing on the speech font or change it altogether.
The idle animation is a little too frantic, the guy in the first cutscene looks like he's humping the air.

I can't really get the game's supposed flow, and the Tab key doesn't do anything.
Once more, the music is surprisingly good.
Thanks for your feedback, we really aprecciate, I will talk with our team and we will try to make some updates in the near future !