iOS MultiPlayer Playing Card

Y

Yousef

Hi Everyone
Im so fresh and new in Game Developing and Game Maker Studio
i love to build a Single/Multi Player Playing Card ( Court Piece ) integrated with Facebook
i have no idea of Coding And Programming at all , Do you think the Game Maker Studio 2 has that ability to build the multi player Game ?
i really appreciate if some one help me how to start

Best
Yousef

B

BloodCorn

GameMaker definitely has the ability to make a great muliplayer game (I am using it to do it now) but it is very advanced and I think you should probably get come practice first - the thing with gamemaker is you are most likely going to have to host a server for every game that is being played on the game unless you venture into the deep dark unknown world of UDP hole punching, to get you started with this tutorial
as it will explain a few things for you. Hope this has helped.

Y

Yousef

GameMaker definitely has the ability to make a great muliplayer game (I am using it to do it now) but it is very advanced and I think you should probably get come practice first - the thing with gamemaker is you are most likely going to have to host a server for every game that is being played on the game unless you venture into the deep dark unknown world of UDP hole punching, to get you started with this tutorial
as it will explain a few things for you. Hope this has helped.
Hi BloodCorn
many thanks for your replay
Actually i think i have to hire some Programmer to build the strategy of the game and then i can rebrand and polish the game inside of Game Maker
good news is i can build the multi player inside of Game Maker Studio

Best
Yousef