• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows How do i rotate a sprite in the image editor?

image_angle and point_direction.
That does not help the OP rotate the sprite in the image editor, which is what this topic appears to be about: "How do I rotate a sprite in the image editor". Those commands will only help them to rotate it in their game, but not in the IDE.
@bennj007 You can use the rotate tool in the tools section of the image editor:
You have to select a part (or all) of the image and then use the rotate tool to rotate it. In the Image menu of the image editor you can also use the rotate clockwise/anticlockwise commands, but I think they only rotate the image 90degrees in either direction.

cdgamedev

That does not help the OP rotate the sprite in the image editor, which is what this topic appears to be about: "How do I rotate a sprite in the image editor". Those commands will only help them to rotate it in their game, but not in the IDE.
@bennj007 You can use the rotate tool in the tools section of the image editor:
You have to select a part (or all) of the image and then use the rotate tool to rotate it. In the Image menu of the image editor you can also use the rotate clockwise/anticlockwise commands, but I think they only rotate the image 90degrees in either direction.
Hahaha. Apologies. Mis-read it haha