• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

TOYOL HUNTER - Game Prototype

B

bumitoons

Nope, its an endless survival shooter.
Try to kill the 'TOYOLs' as many u can. ;)
Its a simple game. I try to make the 'Diablo' mood.

Here a youtube video:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Misty

Did you make the graphics yourself, or get these from a website? Very nice.

B

bumitoons

Did you make the graphics yourself, or get these from a website? Very nice.
Thanks for the feedback.
Yes, the artwork was made by me, since i'm a 3d artist i have the advantage of making 3d art for the sprites so it does looks like a 3d game a bit ;)

Kerv

Very slick. The first time I played, the game frozen when shooting the first enemy and had to force close. Played 3-4 times after that and had no issues what so ever. My best score was about 30 lol... one hit kill is so brutal. Great job so far!

B

bumitoons

Very slick. The first time I played, the game frozen when shooting the first enemy and had to force close. Played 3-4 times after that and had no issues what so ever. My best score was about 30 lol... one hit kill is so brutal. Great job so far!
Thanks! Really glad you like it.
About the crashes/bug, i guess because i'm using old version of GMS.
I'm going to upgrade soon, but need to have a game story and good concept first. You know, better make a playable demo first then really invest your money and my target platform is mobile.

B

bumitoons

I'm having problem with mobile 2 touch control codes (no experience in programming :().
I did follow some GMS tutorials but mostly is not what i want.
I would like to make the control as good as 'Zombiewood'.
Can anyone give me suggestion/help? Thanks in advance :).

Eg: On the left side is for movement (W,A,S,D)
On the right side is for the Turret/Aim cross-hair and firing the primary weapon.
Extra button for secondary weapon.

zombiewood-18-700x393.jpg