• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Post your Sonic OCs

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
Everyone post ur Sonec da Hordgeheg Ocs, post only ocs u can rel8 to on a soul level, plz do not steal other's ocs, its mean :mad:

This is myoc, his name is darkness, hes like me coz hes dark and brooding, but also random on the inside.

plz do not steal.

emohedgehog.jpeg

A

A T

This is my original character, his name is LIGHTS-OPPOSITE. He's like me because he's poorly illuminated and misunderstood; however his innards have fairly high entropy.

I kindly ask that you do not plagiarize my work.

Shawn Basnett

Discount Dev
This is my original character, his name is LIGHTS-OPPOSITE. He's like me because he's poorly illuminated and misunderstood; however his innards have fairly high entropy.

I kindly ask that you do not plagiarize my work.

HEY, cool oc, friendo, u have good taste

R

roytheshort

This is my OC, he's called Sonic the Drive-in. He serves hundreds of thousands of customers every day and comes from Oklahoma. The cool thing about Sonic is he fights for his friends and never gives up delivering high quality Jr. Deluxe Burgers. Sonic's rival is In and Out Burger. Created in a freak attempt to clone him even though In and Out was incorporated in 1948 and Sonic was incorporated in 1953. This is because Sonic is so fast he went back in time and they cloned him before he did his first order of large fries and a strawberry shake. Sonic would stop all the evil in the world if Sonic wasn't a franchised series of inanimate objects, so he does his best and serves meals on a regular basis using employees that don't care and customers that have lost control of their lives. But I think that makes him relatable.

I'd say "Donut steal", but Sonic does not serve Donuts and has amassed many 1 star reviews on tripadvisor for his unforgivable sins. Sonic will burn in hell.

A

Anonymous the Nothing

My Sonic the Hedgehog OC:
Anonymous the Nothing Sprite Version 2.gif
His name is Anonymous the Nothing and has the ability to change his species, copy or mimic opponents.
Note: This OC was created by my eleven year old self, so it's not that great.

NAL

ʕ ᓀ ᴥ ᓂ ʔ
GMC Elder
If you listen to a bad tribute act to Slipknot while reading through this topic, you're basically playing Sonic Forces months in advance. Just with fewer physics engine bugs. :p