Android Brainness - Brain Training

M

Marcelo

portada.jpg

Brainness is a game that allows you to evaluate your mental and motor abilities.

Combine:

- Colors
- Figures
- Time

In a game where you have to put all your concentration and get the highest score possible before the time runs out!, making this an addictive game but also helps to exercise your motor and mental abilities, and of course your wrist and fingers ;)

Soon more games to improve your mental functionality and motor abilities!​

*****BRAINNES THE MOST FUN GAME TO EXERCISE YOUR MIND AND MOTOR ABILITIES*****

LINK
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cronossmobile.Brainness

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Marcelo

Thanks, between today and tomorrow I will upload a new version with several changes to make it a more complex game, unfortunately I will have to upload it as a new game since game maker studio does not support @ in passwords and no longer wants to compile my old keystore

M

Marcelo

It's really weird, I configurated it without located restrictions when uploading the app.

The truth is I searched in the whole google play console and I do not know how to fix it :(

The development of the same is in pause, since I'm working in another one and then i'll continue with this one.

Thanks for your message! :D

M

Marcelo

Thanks Jeremy, I'll send a message to google for they can help me to know what is happen

M

Marcelo

Thanks! It is playable but just to pass the time still needs many more things to be a more attractive app like brain nation or luminosity

F

factnfiction101

I tried it, it was fun for a short time. Maybe you can add more game types in the future? I enjoy brain games :)

M

Marcelo

Of course, that's the intention!

Already I made the graphic design of the new interface, and of the games that will be like minimum 10.

But as I indicated I'm finishing a game that is bigger in terms of programming, even if it seems insignificant maybe when I published it.

I think I'll update the app in late October, with a great design more like an app.