• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Hide "made with game maker" banner from game installer

H

Holy Moly

I alredy bought the licence for game maker studio and I am currently using game maker studio professional.
When creating an aplication for my game, and then installing it, on the licence agreement it shows a banner that says "Made with game maker studio"; and when finishing installation it shows another one. Is it possble to hide those labels from the installer window? or replace them with any custom image?

Yes. Go to global game settings and click on the windows tab. There's options in there for that. I recommend reading through all of the global game settings, so you know what customization you can do.

H

Holy Moly

Thanks. I found the way to change those banners. I just noticed there is also an option to edit the licence agreement shown in installation. Is it "legal" to edit it and write something else, like thanks for installing "my game"?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zechevalier

Thanks. I found the way to change those banners. I just noticed there is also an option to edit the licence agreement shown in installation. Is it "legal" to edit it and write something else, like thanks for installing "my game"?
https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/eula

it says "1.1. The Publisher may decide to replace this EULA with its own preferred legal document."

And it doesn't say anything about removing the part that says it was made in GameMaker, so I guess you can edit it all you want.

But you might want to read that whole thing to make sure you know what your doing when you edit it.