Konrad the Rocket - Released on Steam!

S

Stretchcb3

This game is really awesome. I can't stop playing it. The puzzles and timing is great. I'm glad you're enjoying working on it.

A

Ashmor

This game seems very nice to me! I’m definitely going to play it! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Ashmor

It's a hard game for me but I like it! I got stuck at this level :(

Attachments

It's a hard game for me but I like it! I got stuck at this level :(
oh man, that sucks. There are so many levels that you haven't played yet :/

the only tip i can give is to not wait for the lases directly under the fans. you gotta do something like this picture below

Attachments

I’ve been working on new backgrounds the last few days. Gotta say I’m pretty happy with the results so far!

Last edited:

NazGhuL

NazTaiL
Tried it and like it. In my opinion, there is so much white spikes everywhere that they deserve a better look than a flat white triangle.

From the "story" it seems like you go for a "soviet union-like propaganda" style, it would be cool if you could reflect that in your assets/leveldesign.
A bit like how bioshock had those banners and statues, or more fitting: how Portal 2 did it in the office part of the game
I agree!

I wasn't sure about the 2 sticks control but it feels good.
There is a nice progression in level difficulty.
When we get our mission, the text expand from the middle and it's really hard to read it. It should be from left to right, like a typewriter.
Nice work, keep working.

oh... and I believe you put to much gif on this thread...maybe you could spoiler some of them... ;)

Tried it and like it. In my opinion, there is so much white spikes everywhere that they deserve a better look than a flat white triangle.

I agree!

I wasn't sure about the 2 sticks control but it feels good.
There is a nice progression in level difficulty.
When we get our mission, the text expand from the middle and it's really hard to read it. It should be from left to right, like a typewriter.
Nice work, keep working.

oh... and I believe you put to much gif on this thread...maybe you could spoiler some of them... ;)
thanks! I'm polishing the game right now, so all these little things will be fixed very soon.

It is a good idea to spoiler some of the gifs, there is too many outdated stuff here

WarpDogsVG

This actually reminds me a bit of the Jumper games from many years ago - but, uh, with a jetpack. Looks really good! I'm going to check out the demo

John Andrews

Living Enigma
Hey man! I saw your game and it is fantastic as of now! :D I really like it.

A recommendation I'd give you is that the hydraulic things that crush you don't look so fitting, another sprite would be better, and also, you could do a tile or something for the walls the piston is stomping on, to make it look like they are deteriorated.

Another recommendation is that at the start of every chapter, you could make the chapter name appear in the screen for a small time, that would add a lot to the game, and also the level name you could show it somewhere else than the load screen.

One more recommendation, this game looks like it would succeed more as a phone game rather than a PC game, of course you are the developer, this is just a recommendation.

And the last recommendation, if you put idle animations to the player (blinking, doing stuff, etc) it would feel sooo much better, many games use ide animations for their players and they make the game feel more alive.

I saw in the options the languages option and would like to offer my services as a Spanish translator :)

Here's a link to my portfolio: https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/free-english-spanish-translator.16948/