• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Final Fantasy esque Game

W

William Ulrich

Making a turn based game with a similar battle system to final fantasy. plan on throwing it up on steam when it's finished and i'm looking for some programmers to help me with all the programming as i'm not a skilled in it as i need to be.

I have a basic battle system already made as well as some basic RPG elements, and some character designs already animated and set up to work how they need to. most of my sprites are just fillers or will be heavily edited once the project is further along (most are choppy and some are just not going to exist at all by the end of the game IE: all the Thief clones). i'll be needing help with making a class system i'm planning on making and some help with saving all the data amongst other things.

Once the game is finished you would be receiving part of the royalties and obvious inclusions in the credits for whatever it is you've done. still have a long ways to go and i hope you'll join me on this adventure!

I have some screen shots below
I also have a demo but i can't link it because i'm new to the forum. contact me if you'd like me to email it to you.

here's one image

here's another image

W

William Ulrich

***Update***
been flushing out the bugs and improving the system's look and player friendliness here's what it looks like now!
Combat:

Over World:

Still looking for people so PM me if your interested and let me know what it is you're willing to work on!​

OverLogic

I am an experienced programmer and i really like your project idea i am willing to work along with you in this project if you are interested.

W

William Ulrich

I am an experienced programmer and i really like your project idea i am willing to work along with you in this project if you are interested.
Great love to have you on the project. i responded to your PM so we can discuss things more in detail without cluttering up this thread.

T

trentallain

Making a turn based game with a similar battle system to final fantasy. plan on throwing it up on steam when it's finished and i'm looking for some programmers to help me with all the programming as i'm not a skilled in it as i need to be.

I have a basic battle system already made as well as some basic RPG elements, and some character designs already animated and set up to work how they need to. most of my sprites are just fillers or will be heavily edited once the project is further along (most are choppy and some are just not going to exist at all by the end of the game IE: all the Thief clones). i'll be needing help with making a class system i'm planning on making and some help with saving all the data amongst other things.

Once the game is finished you would be receiving part of the royalties and obvious inclusions in the credits for whatever it is you've done. still have a long ways to go and i hope you'll join me on this adventure!

I have some screen shots below
I also have a demo but i can't link it because i'm new to the forum. contact me if you'd like me to email it to you.

here's one image

here's another image
Check the PM from me?

P

PurpleFreezer

If you need music, I'm your man. Please contact me @PurpleFreezer if you're interested. You can listen to my work if you want.