• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

What phone do you use?

Carnivius

Sony Xperia M4 Aqua. Got it when I started contract nearly two years ago and I'll probably keep it when I start new contract in August cos I really like it and there's nothing I need out of it that it doesn't do very well already. And if I choose to keep the phone rather than upgrade I can have the equivalent value in credit on my account so wouldn't have to pay my bill for many months. And seeing as how I'm longterm unemployed that's probably the sensible choice anyways.

G

gmak

Microsoft Lumina 640 LTE. Running win8mobile, will not upgrade to win10mobile (yet?). I really like it alot, especially the looks and feel of the OS. Excellent camera, blazing fast, has everything I need.
Microsoft Lumia 550, Windows 10 mobile, ver 1703 (last), I like it also :)

M

MadGatsby

That Samsung Galaxy S8+! Just upgraded from a Galaxy S6 Active, and it's awesome! The bezels around the screen are really nice

H

HW.

- 6inch Asus Zenfone 6 with Android 5.0 OS (primary use for anything, no simcard, always in airplane mode but with wifi on.. chat,browsing,video,.. because of larger screen, good for eyes)
- 5.5inch Lenovo K4 Note with Android 6.0 OS (4g lte sim card, the newest one that i own but only need the 4G to be wifi tethered to the Zenfone lol)
- 4.7inch LG L90 Dual with Android 4.4.2 OS (same as Zenfone always in airplane mode but wifi on if needed, the oldest one that i have and it is still used for testing apk or playing game haha)

For longer battery life i always use at least two phones. One for wifi hotspot tethering the internet only, and the other is always in airplane mode and receive the wifi tethered from other phone. By doing this i do not need any powerbank at all. And enjoy using them for longer time :)

G

Greys0n

So you're saving even if my phone is completely bricked (doesn't even turn on) I can still recover it using a PC? I was thinking of LG too but I'm also looking at phones with a stylus. So that I don't have to carry my heavy notebook everywhere I go.
I know one tool that will come in handy if you decided to recover your phone. You can look at this page. All you need to do is load disk drill and scan your device.

G

GenaCtoto

Huawei Honor 8. I spend couple of mounts to choose the most suitable smartphone for me, and I'm completely happy with it.