• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

What do you think of these special attacks?

G

gamedev4life

Hi all. In the pvp game mode of my game this monster character is playable. Was wondering what your opinions were on this character's special attack moves. What do you think about the trajectory of the pounce attack, or the length of the cool down? Demo is coming soon but still just hearing other people's opinion is very helpful since I'm making this game on my own (art and code) and dont have others to really bounce ideas off with. Thanks!

P

Piece0pie

Nice man, it looks like this game is coming along nicely.

I like the blowback on the projectile. The trajectory and cool down seems good but I assume you will make small changes after testing with multiple players.

K

Koohyar

Hey this looks really great. I can't wait to play it! :)

There is nothing I can tell you to improve this. Even though the style of the usual walking of the spider thing doesn't look like a real spider (as I noticed the two front legs are moving together and the two back legs are moving together, right?), but that custom-made motion is in fact a "characteristic" of this creature. Not every creature walks the same. I mean, it just looks natural, although I haven't seen a four legged animal walk like that (except a super fast running jaguar).

Keep up the good work! And thanks for creating this great game.