The Forum Map

Lukasmah

Welp, I'll give you that. But West of that, there's only me in Asia.

... Which honestly surprised me. I expected more.
Among the currently active regulars I know there's an Indian. There used to be an Indonesian but he left the community recently.

Changgi

That reminds me... Hiznopellagio and Nukethecat (Nuke's Malaysian) were two of my friends from the old GMC. I saw Hizzy's name on the GMC discord but he hasn't responded to me. Might he be the Indonesian you talked about?

R

Richard Mountain

As the title says, I'm just curious as to where most people live and their approx. age, as the census I get from reading various posts, is that it is predominantly US based developers ranging from the ages of 12 - 20ish.

I'm aware of a few exceptions, but are there really that many?

Me personally, I'm 30y/o from the UK.

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
<topics merged>

No harm done. This original topic hadn't been active for a few months, so it's not surprising you didn't see it.

R

Richard Mountain

Yeah not so much around Europe, the closest developer to me is approx. 2hrs away.

B

Blazing

Apparently there is somebody else here who lives in the east side of Phoenix, Arizona. I don't know who "Spe" is though.

D

Deleted member 467

Just discovered this, and that there is only one other Floridian on the map
Guess it's just @K3fka and me representing here. . .

I just posted it as Tacoma, Washington, so I'm probably not just a few streets away, as I'm near the edge. But yes, we apparently live pretty close to each other. We have the same initials and logo color too. Sometime we'll have to meet each other. :)

John Andrews

Living Enigma
Added myself! The physical location tho ;). Pretty much the only person in Panama(Emigrant) :( but hey! The closest GMCer would be @Dyrran hah! From where I actually am :D

jackquake

As the title says, I'm just curious as to where most people live and their approx. age, as the census I get from reading various posts, is that it is predominantly US based developers ranging from the ages of 12 - 20ish.

I'm aware of a few exceptions, but are there really that many?

Me personally, I'm 30y/o from the UK.
I'm from NC, USA, but an old foggy at 49 years of age. Oh how I dread next year...

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
I added myself to North Texas, USA. For so many people using GM it feels like hardly anybody has marked the map(even though there are 132 markers at the time of writing).

Reactions: Xor

Micah_DS

I didn't know this was a thing! I've just added myself. I even took the time to add a description, full of grace and dignity.

Bart

WiseBart
Interesting thing this map! Looks like it's very incomplete 😀
I added my location, which is Mechelen nowadays, a city in Belgium. I'm originally from a town more to the east, though.