• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Legacy GM Is there any way to have more than 8 views active in one room?

D

DevNorway

You could have 1 view and draw 9 different parts of the room. Or 3 views and draw 3 different parts of the room on each of them.

sp202

I don't know what you'd need 9 views for, in fact, I'm quite interested to know. Chances are you can use surfaces to achieve what you want.

O

Olivebates

I don't know what you'd need 9 views for, in fact, I'm quite interested to know. Chances are you can use surfaces to achieve what you want.
I'm creating a genetic programming algorythm, to determine the best set of variable for a platformer engine. Each set of offspring get their own view, so I can determine by hand which one is most fit to reproduce to the next generation.

Look up genetic programing if you dont get what I'm talking about.

You could have 1 view and draw 9 different parts of the room. Or 3 views and draw 3 different parts of the room on each of them.
Well each view needs to folow a separate object.

D

DevNorway

It's not required to have it "follow" a seperate object. You could draw from the different objects positions.