The Unofficial Art Gallery

Y

Yacob

I absolutely love seeing fake movie posters in video games.
So I decided to make my own for my game:

alexde5th

Charizard improvement. He's not done yet... he's missing a tounge, a large amount of teeth, and other stuff...
at least the wings look like wings...

M

Misu

Tomorrow i will be updating the gallery. Make sure to post in your best works before i update this thread!

M

Misu

I tend to check over the thread to see if any artworks enter the gallery or not. To keep it up to date with better artworks.

Right now I am revising them...

Ok so there are like two pieces from last month that fit well for the gallery but apparently they dont outstand the other works from october so I guess no major update I guess. Ill probably do an extension for the gallery next year to allow more space for artworks. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Y

Yacob

I like the first version better. Her freckled face and hat evoke a "little girl" image. The cleavage in the second version doesn't really fit.
I agree. I really have no idea why I made her older. I'mma change it soon as it is not the final version.

This here is just a practice piece:

JacobV

More pixelart for a mockup I'm working on!

firstguard.png

Now I just gotta figure out how to animate cloth in the wind...

A

amusudan

Can we please put our art in a SPOILER from now on? This thread it horrible for people with bad internet (like me).

M

Misu

Everyone! This January 5th, I will be updating the art gallery. For now, I dont see anything worth putting up in the gallery at all. Try showing something really impressive. Keep posting your awesome work.

Also placing the art work in spoilers does not help much. Sorry

Y

Yacob

@Misu still waiting on the update to the gallery. lol
The art doesn't have to be "Best ever"; how about "best of the month"?

M

Misu

@HammerOn and @Amysaurus I love your cartoon style artworks. They look lovely.

As for @Yacob , congrats. You entered again but since there can only be a maximum of 3 works per person, I replaced your first one with the new one.
Right now, the web host im using made a recent update and for some reason, my web host is not working so nobody would be able to access any of the art galleries atm until further notice. Sorry!

February 2nd will be the next update! Till then, keep showing your best artworks (plees)...

sp202

@Misu: Currently the gallery is pretty awkward to navigate due to the lack of mouse-look and strafing, any plans to add those? Also, I agree with Yacob about including a section for the "Best of the Month". Perhaps the outer wall could be used for the "Best of All time" and the inner wall for the monthly entries or vice versa.

M

Misu

I need to establish ideas to expand the opening of the gallery. I will try to come up with somwthing. This month i have booked up projects to work on. Ill try to see what i can do. Thanks for the suggestions :)

S

signal

Got an idea for a cool 'Gladiator Manager' game, so made a fairly quick mock-up, how a scene from it could look.
How long does it take you to draw something like this? This seems like a neat idea for a small game.

U

Ungrateful Dead

Been a long time since I've been here to hang around the art gallery. A lot of cool stuff being posted these days.

I haven't really done full on raster art in a long while so I wish I had more interesting stuff to post right now, but I guess until then here's some rough sketch work I did the other day: