• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Couple features I am wondering are here or not?

spacerobot

When importing resources from other GMS2 projects is there a way to bring in multiples like in 1.4? Say I have 10 collision scripts I want to import. Can I do them all at the same time somehow? I didn't see any way to select multiples.

If I am in the code editor and I select some code is hold mouse/scroll down or up to select more code not a feature or is there another way to do this?

MilesThatch

When importing resources from other GMS2 projects is there a way to bring in multiples like in 1.4? Say I have 10 collision scripts I want to import. Can I do them all at the same time somehow? I didn't see any way to select multiples.
It seems that, unline 1.4, GMS2.0 stores every object in a separate folder.

If I am in the code editor and I select some code is hold mouse/scroll down or up to select more code not a feature or is there another way to do this?
You can still select code by holding down the left click and moving the scroll wheel around. You just gotta keep the mouse moving for the text editor to recognize that you are selecting something.

spacerobot

It seems that, unline 1.4, GMS2.0 stores every object in a separate folder.

You can still select code by holding down the left click and moving the scroll wheel around. You just gotta keep the mouse moving for the text editor to recognize that you are selecting something.
The scroll wheel doesn't seem to work for me. If I left click and move the mouse down it selects code and scrolls but left click and mouse wheel scroll doesn't do anything.

C

Claire

The scroll wheel while LMB is held problem has been fixed internally, but will take time to make it's way into a beta build. It would only have affected windows 8 and above, so I assume that you two are on different versions of windows.

spacerobot

The scroll wheel while LMB is held problem has been fixed internally, but will take time to make it's way into a beta build. It would only have affected windows 8 and above, so I assume that you two are on different versions of windows.
Thanks for the info. I am on windows 10 enterprise.