Ask me anything!

M

Misu

Been on the forums for more than 6 years and using GM for 7 years. Also been doing paintings for more than 12 years and art in general for around 22 years. Ive been existing for more more than 25 years and have been non-existing for more than 100 billion of years from now. Wow... with such timeline, I actually come with some great experiences from the past... anyway, ask me anything you want. I answer back with something at least...

Jabbers

Have you ever finished a game and released it to the public, excluding abandoned projects, or those that you cut short due to no defined plan / getting bored of the project.

M

Misu

What was your favourite project to work on and why?
I dont really know because they were all stressful but I did love Super Robo Monster Blaster 3000 because I had less problems with it.

D

Destroy

How old are you? ...oh nevermind... But your birthday?
Cats, dogs or something else? Maybe foxes?
Do you like chocolate?
What do you think about Trump? Hilary? Putin?
Pasta, rice or potatoes? Or...?
Favorite vegetable? And fruit? And, while we're at it, meal?
Your biggest accomplishment?
Have you ever stabbed someone with a toothbrush?
Sans or Serif? What about Comic Sans?

M

Misu

Do you think art is a gift or we can learn art and become artists ?
Some people told me my talent was a gift... buuuuut...
You need years of practice to become an artist. I took 20 years practicing and look at me now!

How old are you? ...oh nevermind... But your birthday?
Cats, dogs or something else? Maybe foxes?
Do you like chocolate?
What do you think about Trump? Hilary? Putin?
Pasta, rice or potatoes? Or...?
Favorite vegetable? And fruit? And, while we're at it, meal?
Your biggest accomplishment?
Have you ever stabbed someone with a toothbrush?
Sans or Serif? What about Comic Sans?
ONE QUESTION AT A TIME!!! >.>

M

Misu

What is your dream job?
I dont know anymore. My true goal was to become a teacher... but that went down the drain. Now my dream would be somewhere involving making video games for a real (moneymaking) team (in an actual building). Nothing seems dreamy anymore...

M

Misu

What's the point of this topic?
For everyone to ask me any question they want regarding to experience in life and within the forums.

Why do you think you are sufficiently high profiled or interesting to host an Ask Me Anything topic?
Its not base upon reputation; its base upon experience in life within the forum and knowledge.

Because he's mature and experienced, he's over 25 years old, so you better show some respect!
... ... ... that is just rude... ... ... ... ...

M

Misu

Why do you think your way of seeing things defines English usage?
I dont define language for others. I just understand things differently. Perhaps not many others would agree with the way how I perceive the world and how I interact with others but at least I understand how things work and go.

G

gibberingmouther

i'm afraid the ask the one basic question that comes to mind because it's sexual, so i'll ask another random this or that question: shooters, or roleplaying games?

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
Oh, I'm sorry for being rude! It was just me having a bit of fun, no hurting sarcasm intended!
Anyways, here is my question: How many cats do you have?

M

Misu

i'm afraid the ask the one basic question that comes to mind because it's sexual, so i'll ask another random this or that question: shooters, or roleplaying games?
Im only going to choose shooters as game genre preference; NOT for any sexual references. I am not a socio-skeptic person who takes social aspects to extreme levels within gamer perspective.

Anyways, here is my question: How many cats do you have?
None. There is one cat living outside the house all the time. I guess that counts. She is also pregnant right now.

M

Misu

What is the best piece of art that you've made and proud of it ? [Include it here if possible or else any direct link to it]
"Pizza pizza pie" and "Clara"
You can actually find those paintings at my virtual art gallery on the first post of the Unofficial Art Gallery thread here in Offtopics

N

NPT

What advice would you give to somebody who has posted in an absolutely idiotic topic and now is receiving alerts everytime anybody else posts in the same idiotic topic?

M

Misu

What advice would you give to somebody who has posted in an absolutely idiotic topic and now is receiving alerts everytime anybody else posts in the same idiotic topic?
If you have this thread on "watch", I recommend reversing the option from the same place you selected to follow this thread. If that's not what you have done then I am not sure what forum you refer to. What I can say is that topics eventually will die (they dont last forever) so lets just tolerate and resist the pain for a while (like the time i tried resisting that status spam by KoG long ago).

We all go thru hell. There is never a way to avoid the worse to come. It will always come, no matter what. Right now, i lost 14 dollars on a cable from ebay that does not work and cant get a refund so yeah. My bad to make a decision but what else can I do... we all make mistakes and we face consequences afterwards.

We just have to stay positive and be humble about society (not just ourselves)

M

Misu

Will you continue the clown comic?
I always had this in mind... the only thing is that I have ran out of ink for my special drawing pen. I left out doing two different comics and both are incomplete. I need to get myself a new pen (i might end up buying it online instead since I lack of transportation).
For now, i first have to finish some projects before so. So one day, ill get back. It will be more clownish than ever

M

Misu

How would you rate an egg and cress sandwich out of 10?
Depends on how you prepare it and what ingredients you put in.

When the 80x45 Jam results ?
Today. Check it now.

Have you ever had that moment when you get a like and your all like :D!
Yes. Makes me feel proud of having people that do appreciate me.

But do you know the moment when you get a hundred likes AT THE SAME TIME! And your all like, OH-MY-GOODNESS-IM-SO-FAMOUS!
If only I knew how that felt ;-;

30 years of a millionaire's life or 70-90 years of a luck-based/normal life?
Luck-based life. If only I was millionaire ;-;