Forum Game Paste whatever is on your clipboard

T

tserek

Paste Game.

NO CHEATING
If there is nothing on your clipboard currently then you're disqualified from this game.
If you participate, you can not alter your clipboard after upon reading this.

Instuctions:
1. Paste whatever it is you last copied to (or what is currently on) your 'clipboard' (CTRL+V on windows, wierd squiggly # symbol +V on macs). Alternative click right mouse button > Paste.
2. Click the Post Reply button.

By commenting in this thread you agree to and have read the terms of service in the spoiler below.
- I agree not to cheat.
- I agree to worship the fair rules (no offence language, no link to illegal site, etc)
- I agree that i not go and check my clipboard before pasting, i will just paste and hope its nothing too bad
- I should not delete, or edit my posts.
- I agree the site moderators have a right to edit or remove a post including illegal content.

This should be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tserek

xx=16;yy=64;
for (a=0; a<4; a+=1)
{
draw_sprite(spr_passchar,input[a],xx,yy);
xx+=sprite_get_width(spr_passchar);
}

S

seanm

• cheer500
  • AmericanPropaganda : Twitch is a 'bit' retarded
  • RealXrave :
  • SoButtery : PLEB IN CHAT
  • Metamf : UCH

G

GVmG

Let's see what's in my clipboard...

upload_2016-6-28_11-29-56.png

Oh it's just a screenshot of some osu! skin elements I made, ok. I expected worse lol

johnwo

Code:
for (var i=0;i<ds_list_size(animation);i++) {
    var anim = animation[| i];
    animation_map[? anim[? "name"]] = anim[? "timeline"];
}

D

Destroy

menuInitSavegame();
global.leveldata = buffer_create(192, buffer_grow, 1);

...I swear my clipboard is trying to tell me something. Something like "CLOSE THE FRIKKIN BROWSER AND WORK ON YOUR PROJECTS!!!".

Overloaded

The Oneirophobe
Disapproved means to have an unfavorable opinion of; condemn or to refuse to approve; reject. Unapproved means not approved or sanctioned.

Gamer (ex-Cantavanda)

〜Flower Prince〜
IToons speed's up UR Intornet - download it now from Appel iFones
[Link removed because NSWF]

It was something I made that I spammed and sent to some FB friends, it looks like a spambot post, the link was just a covered up/shortened link to a Google image search of the word "hentai", which is Japanese drawn manga anime cartoon naked pictures

Last edited:
T

tserek

if !paste {show_message("Nothing to paste.");}
else {show_message("Ok");}