• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Suggestion Mark Forums Read button

I am loving the new style of the forums, but there is just one thing that gets to me every time I come here:
The Mark Forums Read button is only at the top of the forum itself.

Personally I ready topics from the top to the bottom, so when I have finally finished reading everything I am staring at the bottom of the forum and have to then scroll back to the top to click the Mark Forums Read button.

Would it perhaps be possible to have the button also appear on the bottom bar of the forum? Where there is already a footer that has Forum on it?

Not a biggie, but just something I thought of, and can fully understand if this can't be done or is not wanted.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
This should really have gone in the forum issues topic... but now you've got my attention I'll look see what we can do as I can see why people would want it. ;)

This should really have gone in the forum issues topic... but now you've got my attention I'll look see what we can do as I can see why people would want it. ;)
Ah, sorry. Just saw a couple of other topics that people had posted with suggestions for changes, and as this wasn't strictly a problem/bug with the forum I thought I would do the same. I'll get it right next time (if I have a suggestion) :)

R

roytheshort

Don't be silly, he's like the President of the United States! He controls the world and can micro-manage everything!

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
Roy is a current football, at least judging by his avatar. Does that mean he will replace Mark Overmars as the CEO?!

R

roytheshort

If I was the CEO of Yoyogames this whole place would be on fire.

Yal

🐧 *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
Wait, wasn't the spilling-strawberry-milkshakes-on-servers thing supposed to be used to put them out when they caught on fire? Does that mean they aren't on fire all the time...?

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Okay, forums should now have a "mark as read" button at the bottom after all the threads... :)

Okay, forums should now have a "mark as read" button at the bottom after all the threads... :)
I can see it in each forum section (below the list of all the topics in that section), but can't see it on the main page of the forum. That was actually where I was suggesting it should be. I have refreshed the forum, just in case it was cached, but can only see the new button inside each forum section. :(