Windows I'm writing a game about a mental hospital (Horror RPG)

MacGregory

Does it original idea?

A game about post-apocalypse after massive psychosis due to the COVID-19 pandemic and especially dangerous and violent were placed in this large closed and strict psychiatric hospital! it contains the most dangerous psychopaths and criminals in the world. I will write the history of the game further, but so far it is just that.

Where?
I don't think writing the word "up" every few days counts as progress or an update.

Show your progress to people - that's what the forum is for and is what will get people invested in your game and it's development.
Yes, I agree with you, right now I'm working on 2 game projects

Wrote my Inventory based on Objects.
I do not like to do inventory through Drow ....
Thus, when hovering over any item in the inventory, its function is given
in the form of a description of the item, or it can be used or removed or sold.
I think this inventory is more than convenient and modern.

ami7mina

Some icon items look dimmed (lower left) compared to other ones which are brightly lit (lower right). A little, adjustment of levels (ctrl+M) in photoshop would fix that. Need to sharpen some images too some look blurry. Some are just too dark that it eats the detals. like the middle. box thing, I can't almost tell the difference what the first and last items are. Also the circle icons at the top can't really seem to be easily seen. I don't know why there should be a heart line over there. I think it's better if it were to be animated. Also the font's too thin to be easily read. even if I view the actual image and I am viewing from an 1366 x 768 laptop monitor. also the A and B letters are not that visible. Maybe you can just make it maroon so it would match with the 12345 pic.

Just my suggestions. Hope you don't mind. 😅

Some icon items look dimmed (lower left) compared to other ones which are brightly lit (lower right). A little, adjustment of levels (ctrl+M) in photoshop would fix that. Need to sharpen some images too some look blurry. Some are just too dark that it eats the detals. like the middle. box thing, I can't almost tell the difference what the first and last items are. Also the circle icons at the top can't really seem to be easily seen. I don't know why there should be a heart line over there. I think it's better if it were to be animated. Also the font's too thin to be easily read. even if I view the actual image and I am viewing from an 1366 x 768 laptop monitor. also the A and B letters are not that visible. Maybe you can just make it maroon so it would match with the 12345 pic.

Just my suggestions. Hope you don't mind. 😅
I will still make adjustments for colors and other things, so add 2 new pets to the game)

Pets.png

Good afternoon everyone, as the 4th month I started writing a game about a mental hospital.
The game will be online horror style. Here is a video of the game for yourself.

Insanity Reanimation 0.462v

My Game on Android :)

I'm sorry but I was under the assumption that you can't do 3-D games with game maker according to what Shaun Spalding said??? Could you please tell me how you made the 3-D models? And how you imported them into Gamemaker?

I'm sorry but I was under the assumption that you can't do 3-D games with game maker according to what Shaun Spalding said??? Could you please tell me how you made the 3-D models? And how you imported them into Gamemaker?
this is my old account, I do everything myself in photoshop. I find models and remake them for my game. Here's what she looks like at the moment

Fredrik

When did he say that? You can make 3D games im GameMaker.