Android Zombust - Over 50 equippable items!

Z

Ziphold

Hello developers :)

I'm here to show you my finished game, Zombust! I have been working on it for more than 2 months, so It would be nice if you found some time to download and review it. :)

This is a game where you survive waves of zombie attacks, collect money and buy weapon and gear.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Since photos speak a thousand words, and videos, well, if 30fps than seconds*30 photos, here are some videos and photos:

-- What is Zombust --
Zombust is a game where the main goal is to survive wawes of zombie attacks. It features 2 game modes, highscore mode which has no ending, and challenge mode where you have to survive fixed amout of wawes to get a challenge reward and progress.

When progressing, you will earn coins and spare parts which are used to buy items in the shop. Shop contains weapons and armor, along with some special weapons which can only be acquired once the parts of that weapon have been collected.
When finishing a round (if you gained enough XP), you will get a random drop. This can be any item in the game, though you will probably get a supply crate. Supply crate contains coins and spare parts along with a bonus item which can be any item in the game. (Including special item parts)

* Note: This game contains clickable ads *

"Zombust" software is completely free to use and is used only for entertainment purposes.
Game developed and published by UNHEARD (Games).

Features:
  • 2 Game modes: highscore and challenge mode
  • Big shop filled with armors and weapons
  • Shop with special weapons that are acquired by collecting spare parts
  • Random every time you finish the round with over 300 xp
  • Supply crates that can be opened (they contain all kinds of items)
  • Special combos that increase your speed and attack damage
  • Dual hand weapon (mini uzi)
  • Every weapon has a unique sound
  • and much more!...
More media:

If you liked what you just saw, feel free to download! It is completely free!

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Caloxeno

Seemd like a good one! I will check it out :)
Thanks because of sharing!

Z

Ziphold

Does it work on the PC...or just Androd devices?

I only have a PC...
Hey, K12, thanks for the reply!
The game is currently only available for android devices, though we are working hard to export it to more platforms.

Z

Ziphold

The game was updated! (v 1.2.1 stable) Bunch of bugs were fixed, big amount of new weapons and armors added!

Some updates:
  • Added full Navy Armor set
  • Added full Carbonized Armor set
  • Added full Tactical Armor set
  • 7 new weapons: Sight, BM26, Tigertooth, Heartblaster, Penetrator, Crowd Restrainer
  • New special weapon: Minigun
  • 10 New challenges
  • New enemy unit: Boomer (yes, that is spelled correctly)
  • and much more!
Download and have fun!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

D

Dr Sunnyside

Looks cool, love the artstyle. Just need to get me an android emulator...

Z

Ziphold

Looks cool, love the artstyle. Just need to get me an android emulator...
Thank you so much, it means a lot. Yes, sadly the game is only available for android. The problem is that in order to export for iOS devices, we would need appstore license and an apple device. (Both of which are very expensive). o_O

That looks really fun and cool! Love the graphics!
Thanks! Just checked out CityPlay, looks gorgeous! You definitely need more sales!

Z

Ziphold

A good android emulator is BlueStacks. I can be a bit of a system hog, but it's worked for me in the past.
Yes, BlueStacks is good, I guess. But I would not recommend it for this game, as it is played using 2 fingers. And you only have one mouse o_O

B

Bonemarrow

Nice work, buddy! Love the graphics style. Just downloaded it, rated 5 stars!:)