• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Where's the best place to learn GUI Design?

Please reply to this post with the best videos for beginners to learn about GUI Design in Gamemaker Studio 2.3.
Even though I will try and look for some myself, I will still enjoy it if I heard other people's opinions on where to start.

I love this YT channel. LOOOOOOOTS of stuff in there!
Design Doc - YouTube
Not exclusively GUI, but their "Good Design, Bad Design" serie/playlist is really well-made with good examples of what to do and not do.
Probably the best game design channel out there (there's 0 programming stuff in there)

chamaeleon

I love this YT channel. LOOOOOOOTS of stuff in there!
Design Doc - YouTube
Not exclusively GUI, but their "Good Design, Bad Design" serie/playlist is really well-made with good examples of what to do and not do.
Probably the best game design channel out there (there's 0 programming stuff in there)
That looks awesome. I have not come across that one before (not that I have looked that hard for something along those lines). Subscribed.

That looks awesome. I have not come across that one before (not that I have looked that hard for something along those lines). Subscribed.
I tell you bud, this is the ONLY channel across all social media that I actually do get notifications for and look their stuff up as soon as it gets out.
The guy has real good flow, interesting case studies, doesn't fear to call the bad parts in any game and explain why it's ***** in his eyes.
Really good to get those lightbulb moments.