• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android [SOLVED by Foxy]Never ends exporting

Nyro17

Hello all.

Im new in gamemaker studio 2. I have just created a room with my player and 1 monster following my player.
When I run the game all is OK, the problem comes when I try to export my game to Android(YYC), I have antivirus deactivated, arm 64 and also the proper keystore.
Till here all is okey. The problem its simple: never ends exporting, i let my computer on for 20h and it never ended.
This is normal? There is a solution or did I miss to set something?

Thanks and greetings! =]

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
This is a bug that has never been resolved until now (it's been years), so don't worry.

What you should do is whenever you want to export again, click the "stop" button first.

Last edited:

sp202

This is a bug that has never been resolved until now (it's been years), so don't worry.

What you should do is whenever you want to export again, click the "stop" button first.

I have the same issue with the build never finishing and this workaround doesn't work for me either.

Nyro17

I have the same issue with the build never finishing and this workaround doesn't work for me either.
Hello mate, i found the way to do that, its like @FoxyOfJungle said.

Well according to develop an android app, you must have the proper setting for that.

In my case was my API level and the way to emulate it on my own device, I was using YYC instead of MV.

After that, I reviewed my API min and max targets, fixed that.

So now it;'s fixed and my game runs properly in my desktop and android.
You can get this info in documentation, I spent 2h reading all and this was a small thing easy to fix :D.
Hope it helps,
Nyro.