• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Error Log in Android Build Game (Error Log is Updated)

Hello,
I'm a new developer in GMS. and starting following some tutorial -called Little Town- to learn it. Now I created an android build for the game tutorial but the build has failed although there is no errors in the Compile Errors tab. Can I get a help where is the issue come from?

the build log is linked here

First thing I'd try is to clean the project and try to recompile (using the little brush icon beside the 'stop' and 'start' buttons). In case that doesn't work, does it compile properly if you attempt to build for Windows?

@BuffSandwichSoftware
Thank you for your response. I tried clean the project but also fails.Yes it works fine in Windows but in macOS doesn't work and log this in the output.
@BuffSandwichSoftware
Now, after I cleaned the project the error log is changed . . . This is some of the errors in the log

import com.google.android.youtube.player.YouTubeThumbnailView;
^
symbol: class YouTubeThumbnailView
/Users/emanabdullah/.config/GameMakerStudio2/Cache/GMS2CACHE/DoC_9EAC552E/Android/Default/com.solveedu.dawnofcivilization/src/main/java/com/solveedu/dawnofcivilization/YouTubeApiHandler.java:54: error: cannot find symbol

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':com.app:compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.