Sequence Animations (DND/GML)

Slyddar

GM Version: 2.3.2.560
Target Platform: ALL
Download: N/A
Links: N/A

Summary:
In this dual GML/DND tutorial, learn how you can make a funky title sequence, that includes some slick animation curve tweens. I then cover how to have some tracks continue to play their animation after the sequence finishes.

Tutorial:

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
Very useful tutorial, thanks.
A tip in Photoshop, you can right click on the layer and go to "Export As", it's much faster than hide everything, separate, cut and then export.

Do you know if it is possible to resize a sequence by code? Example, to work on different screen resolutions.

Slyddar

A tip in Photoshop, you can right click on the layer and go to "Export As", it's much faster than hide everything, separate, cut and then export.
Wow, mind blown lol. For something I use everyday I didn't even spot that context option. Quick Export as PNG is perfect, so would of liked to know that beforehand. Love learning new methods, thanks! :)

Do you know if it is possible to resize a sequence by code? Example, to work on different screen resolutions.
I've never seen a way. Using a layer begin/end script to draw it to a surface, then draw it resized, is all I could think of.

Last edited: